7.31.2011

strobe lights & disco balls

Ahhh! No words can describe the immense amount of love I have for this beautiful, holographic, sparkly, glittery beauty. I probably wouldn't wear it alone, but I absolutely needed to show off this beauty. The second picture is intentionally blurry to show off the holographic beauty of this lovely new friend of mine. :)


Sally Hansen Xtreme Nails "Strobe Light" 4 coats.

THEN, because this color was irresitable, I decorated it a little bit. However, when I was removing this.. I realized I took no pictures, SO i quickly redid it on one hand just to show off. The dots were much more even the first time, but you get the idea.


Base: Sally Hansen Xtreme Nails "Strobe Light" 4 coats
Dots: Revlon Scented "Bubble Gum" 2 coat
Dots are done with a bobby pin, because I lack a dotting tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment