7.02.2011

so hold me closer tiny dancer

2nd manicure of today!
I got a little lazy with my swatching tonight so I did two colours on one hand.

Thumb & Middle Finger: Wet n Wild "Bite the Bullet" 2 coats
Index & Ring Finger: Revlon Scented Collection "Beach" 3 coats
Pinky Finger: Bite the Bullet with Beach on top.


For my pinky finger, I decided to try something new and I layered the two colours, when I first thought of the idea I figured it'd look silly, but, it turns out that I really liked it! It gives it a goldish look that I really liked!
As for "Bite the Bullet", I really like it and it went on flawlessly!
However, "Beach" was less impressive to me. In natural light it's a lot more yellow than it appears in the bottle. I kinda like it though! As for the scent, when I smell it, it reminds me of sunscreen rather than the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment