7.29.2011

all i wanna see is a sky full of lighters

I was getting kinda bored today & decided to swatch some of my international haul polishes, however, i'm losing light pretty quickly so two of them will have to wait until another day. This post is also a comparison post because of the slight similarity I noticed between one new and one old polish.

Thumb, Middle and Pinky finger are wearing 17 Lasting Fix "Orange Soda" 4 coats
Index and Ring finger are wearing Revlon Scented "Mad About Mango" 4 coats
As far as the color, Mad About Mango is slightly darker, however, on the first coat these two look almost identical. As for coverage, Man About Mango was good in three coats but I did 4 for a fair comparison. If I had to choose between the two, i'd probably pick Mad About Mango just  because of the scent, it smells amazing and kind of reminds me of mango frozen yogurt. However, I do love the color of both polishes equally.

No comments:

Post a Comment