7.26.2011

forget the past and simply be mine

So, I was browsing my favorite Nail Blogs, since my swatching day plan failed me, and was inspired by Emily over at Emily's Nail Files. Check out her blog, it's fabulous!

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Makeover "Fairy Teal" 3 coats
Sally Hansen Insta Dri "Whirlwind White" 1 coat
Kiss Nail Art - Black 1 coat
I painted the Teal first, then scotch taped it and painted the white section, finishing off with the zebra stripes.
However, on my right hand I tried it slightly differently, I painted my entire nail white first then scotch taped it and painted the tela over top, I don't really prefer one way over the other though.

While you're on your way to Emily's blog.. Check out another one of my favorite blogs and her excellent giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment