8.03.2011

cause baby you're a firework

I think i'm in a glitter rut lately, all of a sudden it 's all i'm doing!


Color Institute "Irresistable" 5 coats
Now, it was opaque after about 3 coats but I couldn't resist this and kept adding coats upon coats.
It's sparkly and pretty and reflects whatever it is facing! I was wearing a pink shirt earlier and every time I looked down at my fingers, they were pink too! As you can see on my middle finger in this picture, it has a turquoise tinge, it's because I was wearing turquoise at the time. :)
I love the sparkle and how much this reflects, with my other silver polishes (Namely Sally Hansen Xtreme Nails "Celeb City") It's simply not as pretty as this! This polish is much less flat then other glitter polishes that I have tried. It's almost like you see every piece of glitter on your nails, which really doesn't come across in photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment