8.06.2011

I've never taken pictures of my right hand for my blog before, simply because my left hand typically turns out better as i'm right handed. However, lately, all my left hand nails have been breaking and they haven't grown back and the nails on my right hand simply look better! They're quite a bit longer and the cuticles look just about the same.


Base Coat: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails with Nylon "Lavender Lace Sheer" 1 coat
Tips: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "White On" 2 coats
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails with Nylon "Nude" 2 coats

I got a new base coat (Revlon Multi Care Base + Top Coat). It's a clear coat, depite the frosted glass bottle it comes in. However, it's not too great as a base coat, I can't put my sheer white on top for a french manicure because it's incredibly streaky. It seems as if the base coat kinda grabs the polish and absorbs it, making it hard to get nice even coats. I tried it as a top coat as well and it's REALLY slow drying, I waited abuot 3 hours and still dented my manicure because of this. I'll definitely stick to my usual top coat but I may try this again as a base coat when I intend to wear a solid color polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment