8.16.2011

green nails.

It's day four of the 31 Day Challenge, and we have green nails!
Now, green being my favorite color, this would not be my typical "green nail day" manicure, I love bright greens, flashy greens, sparkly greens, any greens and I love to showcase them! However, I bought my first ever Essie polish! I've been dying to try it since I got it on Saturday. Now, I typically don't buy Essie because it's $10 here, a little out of my typical nail polish budget. However, I've heard of a place that sells brands such as China Glaze, OPI and Essie for much cheaper than I would usually find it. I'm hoping to get there this weekend, so if I do, look for a huuge haul. As well as the price, the complaints about Essie that I have read also made me a little bit more hesitant, i've read several formula complaints but I don't have any, yet.

Since green is my favorite color, I intend on having two green manicures for you today :)
Here's the first!


Essie "Sew Psyched" 3 coats
I absolutely love this color, it will be perfect for fall!

2nd Green manicure :)
My hands are definitely not red ... =/
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri , I have absolutely no idea what this is called. :| It's not on Sally Hansens website in the curretn shades or discontinueds. It's # 4922-03, if anyone has this and knows the name, please let me know!
EDIT: I was searching a little bit and I THINK it could be "Spring Green" but again, i'm unsure.

No comments:

Post a Comment