8.13.2011

red nails.

So for day one of the 31 day challenge, we have my first ever avon polish swatch!
This nail polish as well as a tube of mascara was free with the purchase of an Avon Sun product, I have yet to try out the sunscreen but I love the mascara and this red! I'm incredibly pleased with my free polish, application was flawless, it was opaque after one coat (However, I did three) and the brush is awesome! It dries really quickly and fairly shiny and it's potentially the nicest red I have! However, there was a little bit of bubbling but i'm pretty sure that was my fault, I was hurrying to get this done so I could get to bed at a reasonable time and didn't wait long enough between coats. I did this last night but it was too dark to take pictures so i'm starting my challenge today! I used to wear red ALL the time, but lately i've been on a french tip frenzy. I had blue tips the other day and completely forgot to take a picture! :( However, I will definitely be doing them again.

Avon Nailwear Pro "Tangtastic"



In the first and second picture you can probably see the bubbling, so I did a coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Nails "Red Carpet" over top. It adds interest and covers my mistake. :) For some reason, my camera would not pick up the noticeable difference. :|
THEN, because I can't leave things alone...

A little lady bug friend :) I think i'm gonna do this again on every nail :)

No comments:

Post a Comment