6.22.2011

dandelions.

So, I was inspired for this manicure by MaD Manis, one of my favorite blogs, check them out!



I did this manicure yesterday, before I got the idea to start a blog so I didn't swatch the base coat on it's own. Not the best pictures, but if I duplicate it, I will update the pictures.  For the base coat I used Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure: Gray by Gray. Next time I change my manicure, i'll swatch it but for now, I took a picture from google.
For the dandelions, I used "Kiss Nail Art Paint" which comes in a kit of three different colours with some stencils. However, the stencils aren't very useful as i've found that they rip after a few uses.

This nail polish is great! It lasts long (although I change my manicures daily) and is really easy to freehand designs! I used the black to do the stem, adding a sepal to the top. Then, I used white to add the flower - just a bunch of lines. The fly away seeds are also done in white. Lastly, to add a little glam, I added three thin streaks of silver into the flower part.

This manicure was really easy and really fun to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment