9.04.2011

inspired by a movie

Day twenty three of the 31 Day Challenge, nails inspired by a movie!
Now, I'd love to go on and on and on about how a movie absolutely inspired me. However, that is not the case, I just really really wanted to try this out!
So, I'm gonna use my favorite movie to justify my choice! I aaabsolutely love "P.S I Love You" starring Gerard Butler. Love the storyline, love the movie, looove me some Gerard. So this movie inspired these nails because of how beautiful and green scenic Ireland is! As anyone who has seen this movie knows, Gerard's character Gerry is from Ireland, and Ireland is the place that himself and Holly meet!



Rimmel London "Rags to Riches" 3 coats
Ahhh, so much love! Almost as much love as I have for Gerard Butler. (swoooon)
It's a beautiful shimmery green, with a slight gold microglitter throughout.
Cute bottle too!

No comments:

Post a Comment